EuHEA Seminar Series 2021
Following the success of the virtual seminar series in fall 2020, EuHEA is pleased to announce that the seminar series will continue in 2021. We invite you to submit papers to be presented online in the seminar series from February 2021.
Papers on all health economic topics are welcome, and we especially encourage PhD students and researchers in their early career to submit their work. Abstracts should be structured according to Objectives, Methods, Results and Discussion with a maximum of 3000 cases (incl. spaces). The committee aims to have a prepared discussion for each presentation. Priority will therefore be given to submissions that include a working paper or paper draft.
Paper submission is open now, please click here to submit.
Deadline for submission is January 25, 2021. Following that, a scientific committee will rank the submissions and recommend papers to be presented in virtual seminars from February to April. An additional call for papers to be presented from April to June will follow.
- Geir Godager, University of Oslo (Chair)
- Pedro Pita Barros, Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Co-Chair)
- Stefan Boes, University of Lucerne
- Dorte Gyrd-Hansen, University of Southern Denmark
- Tor Iversen, University of Oslo
- Oddvar Kaarboe, University of Oslo
- Sverre Kittelsen, Frisch Centre
- Liza Sopina, University of Southern Denmark
Download Call for Papers as pdf.