Online submission of abstracts is open until midnight CET March 31, 2019.
Please follow the online process, completing as much of the requested information as possible. Abstracts can be submitted by either the presenting student/ECR or the research supervisor. However, the presenting student/ECR must be indicated on the list of co-authors.
If a PhD supervisor is not able to accompany his or her student at the conference, this can be delegated to a senior researcher from the same institution.
Decision about accepted abstracts is expected by May 3, 2019.
Authors presenting in the regular sessions need to submit a paper by the 31st of July. To Upload your paper, please proceed as follows:
- Go to http://cfp.euhea.eu/conf/phd2019/ and sign in.
- Click on "Abstracts" in the menu.
- Click on the pen icon beside the abstract to start editing it.
- Go to step 2, scroll down and select your paper (needs to be a PDF file)
- Go further to step 4 to submit your paper.
While there is no fixed page limit or word count we expect most papers to have around 20 pages plus appendix, and a format as request for submission to journals.
Authors doing short-oral presentations do not need to submit a paper as there will be no specific discussant assigned to their work.