The EuHEA Seminar Series has been established as a key activity of EuHEA to foster exchange between health economists across different countries and institutions and present cutting-edge research in all areas of health economics. The series is organized as an online event and will take place on Tuesdays, 1:30-2:30pm, also in spring 2023. A Scientific Committee chaired by Karine Lamiraud (ESSEC Paris) and Rossella Verzulli (University of Bologna) will coordinate the series in the academic year 2022/2023.
Call for Papers
We now invite submissions for the next round of the EuHEA Seminar Series in spring 2023. Papers on all health economic topics are welcome, and we especially encourage Ph.D. students and early career researchers to submit their work. Abstracts should be structured according to Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion with a maximum of 3000 cases (incl. spaces). The SC aims to have a prepared discussion for each presentation. Priority will therefore be given to submissions that include a working paper or a paper draft.
Please click here to submit your abstract/paper.
Deadline for submission is extended to December 23, 2022.
The EuHEA Seminar Series in the academic year 2022/2023 is coordinated by:
- Karine Lamiraud, ESSEC Business School (Chair)
- Rossella Verzulli, University of Bologna (Co-Chair)
- Francesca Barigozzi, University of Bologna
- Stefan Boes, University of Lucerne
- Fabrice Etile, Paris School of Economics
- Geir Godager, University of Oslo
- Mathias Kifmann, University of Hamburg
- Shiko Maruyama, Jinan University
- Nuria Mas, IESE Business School
- Helen Mason, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Paolo Pertile, University of Verona
- Pedro Pita Barros, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Katrin Zocher, University of Linz